Gone Green

After many different directions, I have decided to take this blog green. In addition to the occasional other news I may pop off on, I will be offering green tips and tricks from myself and the web. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sarah Palin Gone?

Among all the hype and publicity of Michael Jacksons death, there was other news in well, the news. Sarah Palin has resigned from her post as governor of Alaska. This is a very surprising move, especially by somebody who was rumored to have presidential hopes.

Of course internet sites are filled to the rim with rumours and speculations about this. Only time will tell what the real reasons were. I do find it suspiciuos that this is the second Republican governor who has recently drew attention. South Carolinas governor is expected to step down soon as well.

No comments: